The Cylindrical Burners Range
All our cylindrical burners are manufactured to give excellent ignition quality, low pressure drop and meet European and US NOx and CO emissions.
The size of the burner and modulation range varies widely, hence the burners can be fitted to a wide range of applications including the highest efficiency boilers and the latest generation of condensation device.
Our range of burners varies from 24mm diameter to 340mm diameter with outputs from 1kw to 3MW
- Catering Equipment
- Storage Water Heaters
- Pool Heaters
We design, manufacture and supply burner head or complete burner assembly depending on the need of our partners. we also supply OEM (heat exchange manufacturers) directly with our cylindrical burners.
Key Benefits of the Product
• High surface temperature: glowing starts approx. at 900 °C (In normal use at 850 °C)
• Can be heated up in a furnace: can be used inside furnaces in stable combustion conditions at approx. 800 °C
• High thermal efficiency: conversion rate to radiated heat is over 30%
• Quick response: Can respond in seconds
• High level of safety: speedy cool-down makes it safe for use in paper or fabric processing
Products and services features
• Surface load: 200 ~ 1,000kW/m² (Glowing model),
1,000 ~ 20,000kW/m² (Blue flame mode)
• Material: heat-resistant metal fiber (Fecralloy)
• Suitable surface temperature: 1,000 °C
• Appropriate air proportion: 1.0 ~ 1.1