All our Pipe burners are manufactured to give excellent ignition quality, low pressure drop and meet European and US NOx and CO emissions.
We supply our Pipe burners fully premixed or atmospheric. The mesh covering the steel base ensures good thermal protection to the burners.
This helps to prevent thermal deformation of the burner thus improving the reliability and considerably prolonging the lifetime of the burner.
The burners are stable when installed in even the most aggressive environments operating at extremely high temperature.
The size of the burner and modulation range varies widely, hence the burners can be fitted to a wide range of applications including the highest efficiency boilers and the latest generation of condensation device.
- Catering Equipment
- Storage Water Heaters
- Pool Heaters
We design, manufacture and supply burner head or complete burner assembly depending on the need of our partners. We also supply OEM (heat exchange manufacturers) directly with our Pipe burners.
Key Benefits of the Product
- High surface temperature: glowing starts approx. at 900 °C (In normal use at 850 °C)
- Can be heated up in a furnace: can be used inside furnaces in stable combustion conditions at approx. 800 °C
- High thermal efficiency: conversion rate to radiated heat is over 30%
- Quick response: Can respond in seconds
- High level of safety: speedy cool-down makes it safe for use in paper or fabric processing
Products and services features
- Surface load: 200 ~ 1,000kW/m² (Glowing model),
1,000 ~ 20,000kW/m² (Blue flame mode)
- Material: heat-resistant metal fiber (Fecralloy)
- Suitable surface temperature: 1,000 °C
- Appropriate air proportion: 1.0 ~ 1.1